Week 5!

This week, Annie went to church in the wrap... and slept the whole time, as usual. :) That was her first time out of the house/neighborhood with it.

She's been smiling a lot more--which I tried to capture with our "smile detection" mode on the new camera.  Sort of worked...

She and I went on a couple adventures around town... to Kohl's, church again, and the OB.  She wheeled around the radiology department in her stroller and met a  few folks, but was of course sleeping :) 

She spent a little more time sleeping in her crib instead of being held, nearly 4 hours total on Wednesday. John had to work overnight on Friday, so we had 30 hours or so on our own... and that day she did not want to be put down at all, which made for a very long day.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

This is an experiment in journaling. I'm guessing it will be much more successful now that there's a baby involved, who I like to take pictures of! :)

current groupon deal

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP