Parenthood

So I've been asked to update my blog, apparently it's a bit out of date.  :)

No, I'm not going to talk about the new TV show.  But its premier was well timed to coincide with the arrival of our daughter and the initiation of John and me to the realm of parenthood!  Anne Grace Massini was born on 2/20/2010 weighing in at 6 lbs, 1 oz and 18.5" long.  She is just perfect! 



The last 2 weeks have been filled with eating, sleeping, and yes, pooping.  We've had lots of visits from family and friends, and have been enjoying the fact that John has had time off to be a new dad, too!

There have been lots of firsts--first spongebath, nap in the crib, meeting Sadie, dinner out of the house, etc.  Today we had our first "stroll" in the new stroller, which seemed to be a lot of fun! Annie was wide awake and cooing the whole time.  Looking forward to lots more exciting experiences together. More to come... she's asking for some food. :)
From Annie is here!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

This is an experiment in journaling. I'm guessing it will be much more successful now that there's a baby involved, who I like to take pictures of! :)

current groupon deal

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP