1 month old!


While we were at home, Eric hit the one month mark!

He is a happy little boy most of the time, and from the beginning he has had lots of smiles in his sleep--even giggling at his dreams!  (I still don't understand that one, but it's  the cutest thing to see!)  He's just starting to smile on purpose, often at his big sister.  He thinks she's pretty funny, and gives her these full on, wide open toothless grins!  Of course, I have a hard time catching them with the camera. 






















He's outgrowing his newborn clothes and newborn diapers.   Gigi thinks he has love handles, and he's working on a second chin. I'm guessing that he has hit the 10 lb mark already, but we don't have another appt. for 2 more weeks, so we'll see where he is at that point.



He now has more awake time which thankfully is usually (but not always) during the day.  He's had a few really good nights of sleeping from about 9 or 10 p.m. to 3 a.m. ...I'm hoping for more like that!  He will let me put him down to sleep at night, but during the day he prefers to be held.

He still enjoys his bath time, and even diaper changes are usually sort of soothing.

He eats well, and he happily took the bottle from John the only time we've tried it, but he is not interested in pacifiers at all.  Since he really only cries when he's hungry or wet so far, that hasn't been an issue.


He makes lots of little noises all the time--eating, sleeping, pooping. And some loud burps!

He has started to really focus on things and is tracking movement more within the last week. Looking forward to even more interaction soon!


Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

This is an experiment in journaling. I'm guessing it will be much more successful now that there's a baby involved, who I like to take pictures of! :)

current groupon deal

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP