Home at last

We finally made it home!  Ok, it was a week ago, but then I started back at work and haven't even fully unpacked yet, so it still feels recent.  We took the auto train back from DC, because after we had thought of it we really did not want to drive :) It worked out well and wasn't too full so we could spread out. Annie did pretty well, really only getting upset during the hour wait to get off the train after it had stopped. She slept all night in her reclined stroller... better than the rest of us, I can say.  All in all, we were home 24 hours after we left the apartment.







Sunday we got to spend the day with John, yay! Annie also had a photo shoot for a diaper contest, here are some of my favorites, although not so much for the diaper:





Monday was my first day back at work (real work, not just the lectures of the last 4 weeks!). Annie spent the week alternating hanging out with Aunt Lisa, Uncle Greg, and Andrew and Jake.  John was off on Tuesday morning and all day Friday and she starts Baby Gator on Tuesday next week.  It will be nice to have her right upstairs so I can go visit whenever I want (or at least, when there's nothing else going on) :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

This is an experiment in journaling. I'm guessing it will be much more successful now that there's a baby involved, who I like to take pictures of! :)

current groupon deal

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP