Meeting the GREAT grands






Annie met Papa and Great-grandma Ann today.  They are down visiting John's parents for the week, and the four of them drove up to Gainesville.  Annie had to get ready in some of her Sunday best, complete with a head bow which didn't make it out of the house. It was really nice to see them. She got a blessing from Papa, and I have to say I absolutely love that picture.



There were four generations of Massini's out to lunch and then to church. I'm hoping someone will send more pictures!  The consensus is that Annie looks a lot like John as a baby, who looked a lot like his Great-grandpa Lanzoni... Grandma Ann's dad.  And therefore like Grandma Ann--which seems only fitting!  I will have to put up some comparison baby pics soon, at least of John and me.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

This is an experiment in journaling. I'm guessing it will be much more successful now that there's a baby involved, who I like to take pictures of! :)

current groupon deal

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP