Annie's first bottle

So I forgot a key event from week 6!  Annie successfully took her first bottle from John without any hesitation at all. She gulped the whole thing down and gazed at him in awe the whole time.  She seemed to be thinking, "Finally, Dad, after all this time I've been telling (really, yelling at) you, you finally have milk for me!"




Since then, she's taken several more, including one from me tonight during Mass.  Yesterday, she ate almost exclusively out of bottles while I was working in the yard, and really just for fun because John enjoys feeding her so much.  It's nice.  The pumping was a little weird at first, but I'm even starting to get used to that. Now I know how the dairy cows feel.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

This is an experiment in journaling. I'm guessing it will be much more successful now that there's a baby involved, who I like to take pictures of! :)

current groupon deal

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP