2 months old!




Annie is 2 months old today, which meant that she had her well child check and got the first big round of vaccinations--3 shots and a dropper full by mouth. She did pretty well initially and slept for a few hours while I wandered around the mall, but later in the afternoon and evening she was all out of sorts. She had to hang out in her diaper and cool off for a bit.

Luckily, bathtime made her smile and she even kicked her legs a bit although maybe not quite as much as usual. I think she should sleep well tonight--after one dose of tylenol, a bath, and a story, she was pretty much passing out even before she got swaddled.

We do have a fun video of her in the bath to post at some point soon.

She weighs 9lbs, 5oz now! Which sounds big, but as Aunt Lisa pointed out, that's still almost a half pound less than Lisa was at birth.

A few bonus pictures from recent events with credit to John's parents--thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

This is an experiment in journaling. I'm guessing it will be much more successful now that there's a baby involved, who I like to take pictures of! :)

current groupon deal

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP