Weeki Wachee

This week, John had a random Tuesday off, and I haven't been needed at work :)

We took the opportunity to meet up with John's visiting Uncle Paul and cousin Ian, and of course Grandma Gigi and Aunt Li-li.  We met somewhere in the middle at Weeki Wachee for a short river cruise and a mermaid show. You know, the usual.



I think Ian had a good time meeting Annie, and she certainly was having fun herself!

Annie also really seemed to enjoy watching the mermaids! 


On the way to the state park, we passed a stretch of woods along 121 that looked almost like fall, then we realized the orange trees had just been burning recently. On the way back we actually saw some smoldering fire. Yikes!  It's been quite smoky around Gainesville lately. We really need some rain.


Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

This is an experiment in journaling. I'm guessing it will be much more successful now that there's a baby involved, who I like to take pictures of! :)

current groupon deal

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP