Match week!

Well, John officially heard that he did match, and so we know that he will be here for another 3 years and that we will be doubling our income in July! The unveiling of actual locations happens on Thursday, and since I'm working the 3-11... or 12... shift I can actually go to the ceremony. And then pick up my husband after all the revelry. Maybe some pictures will be coming after Thursday.

I'm not such a big fan of this shift, as it turns out. I am very bored during the day when everyone else is working. And then I really only get to see a couple of people when I am there. Nights will inevitably be even less enjoyable. At least the work hasn't been too overwhelming yet. I'm sure that will come.

We also heard that we will soon have a little niece or nephew, very exciting! Seems like everyone we know has recently had or is expecting a baby. Mostly boys, for whatever reason.

In other, slightly less exciting news, Sadie has become comfortable enough to let us actually trim her nails with the PediPaw... a huge milestone for her. She'll do pretty much anything for food, is the bottom line.

crevier  – (March 26, 2009 at 10:00 PM)  

We love our petipaw. Arthur took some warming up to it to, but now he walks around with minimal clacking.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

This is an experiment in journaling. I'm guessing it will be much more successful now that there's a baby involved, who I like to take pictures of! :)

current groupon deal

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP