sad early morning

John left again for Jax this morning. Technically, he's there for a month--his last month ever!--but I expect to see him fairly often. He's on ER, which means shift work. Also, we're going to Chicago to catch up with some of my college friends in about 2 weeks, and then he has his residency interview here at UF the following Friday.

On the plus side, one of my med school roommates is coming to town this week for a couple days. Should be fun! Anyone in the area who randomly reads this, we're going to Satchel's on Wednesday night!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

This is an experiment in journaling. I'm guessing it will be much more successful now that there's a baby involved, who I like to take pictures of! :)

current groupon deal

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP