Video teaser

Yes, I am way behind on updates. :)

Here are a couple of videos to tide you over until I get my act together and put up an 18 month post.  Since the peds office keeps cancelling our well child check, I figure I'm not really behind yet.  No idea what she weighs, but she's definitely getting bigger.

More to come.

Here is a quick video of Annie doing the chicken dance at daycare.


And this one is her helping me put her clothes away in the drawer.  Over and over. Charlie thought this one was particularly funny, and his giggling at it made me laugh so hard I was crying. :)

Lucy  – (September 5, 2011 at 3:00 PM)  

What our children miss out on by not going to daycare...learning the chicken dance. who knew?

Love the sound she makes as she throws her clothes on the floor.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

This is an experiment in journaling. I'm guessing it will be much more successful now that there's a baby involved, who I like to take pictures of! :)

current groupon deal

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP