14 months, and a happy Easter!


Earlier this week, Annie hit the 14 month mark. She has had a bit of a rough couple weeks, with a fever followed by a rash last week and then a GI bug this week.  I *think* we're back to normalcy now.  Fingers crossed that we make it through this week without being sent home sick. 



She keeps learning fun new tricks. This month, she figured out how to climb into the laundry basket while I was putting her clothes away, so now she thinks of it as another play place, and instead of clean clothes it stores books and toys.

We're of course convinced that she must be the smartest baby ever, and I'm sure she'll be able to help me figure out page editing tricks for this darn blog someday soon.  I'm still fighting with alignment and photo order. 






She LOVES to sit and read, either with us or without. She'll happily turn the pages and say hi to all the animals in a book on her own.

She also loves to dance, to pretty much any kind of music (even if it's just in her head).

She has just started pointing to her ears and nose if we ask where they are, and she thinks it's really funny to find our belly buttons.


Her hair is getting so long, and now sometimes looks like it has a bit of a curl at the end, especially if she gets really sweaty while she's asleep in the car seat. It's funny, the back that started out long doesn't seem to have grown all that much, it's like the rest is just catching up. It sort of parts in the middle in the back and angles toward the front, which I think explains the illusion. She still doesn't care for bows, but will allow them for as much time as it takes her to notice them. We have to be tricky putting them in.


She got to meet Monika for the first time last weekend. We're looking forward to meeting Maya someday!

Today we celebrated Easter with my parents and Greg.  John cooked a delicious meal almost entirely on the grill.  Annie dressed up in her "princess" dress and really looked the part. She signed "baby" today, too, which was the first time either John or I had seen her do that.



































Now that Lent is over, I'll be back on Facebook! I know you were all missing me.   ...right?

Although maybe not around too much.. my test is 1 month from today!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

This is an experiment in journaling. I'm guessing it will be much more successful now that there's a baby involved, who I like to take pictures of! :)

current groupon deal

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP