11 months!


Annie is officially one month away from her first birthday. I can't believe it.  Below is a pretty accurate pictorial representation of life in our house these days:

Annie is always on the move.

She and Sadie are generally taking turns chasing after each other.

There's usually a laundry basket around somewhere, which Annie likes to check out.

Weight (at 11 months, 1 day): 18 lbs, 9 oz.

Tooth count: still 5.

Walking countdown: my guess is before her birthday, but we'll see.

I have entered boards study mode for the next 4 months, so the blog will unfortunately be on more of a backburner than usual, but hopefully with at least the monthly updates and rev back up in June.


Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

This is an experiment in journaling. I'm guessing it will be much more successful now that there's a baby involved, who I like to take pictures of! :)

current groupon deal

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP