So you think you can dance

Ok, yes, we watch the show. It's awesome! And, there really are some amazing dancers. And I'm fairly certain that John and I can't dance at all :) But the absolute best routine of last night's show was the Bollywood one. Go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilHBGLNsfvE and you're sure to be entertained! (at least from about 1 minute to 3 minutes)
Not much else to report this week. Boston was a lot of fun, and we're headed to Disney for a radiology conference tomorrow. Should be a good time. Then it'll be time to buckle down with the physics studying!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

This is an experiment in journaling. I'm guessing it will be much more successful now that there's a baby involved, who I like to take pictures of! :)

current groupon deal

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP